CloserStill Media is one of the world’s fastest growing exhibition businesses, running best of class events in the technology and healthcare sectors. Over the last six years we have averaged 47% revenue growth each year. In total we now turnover almost £40 million. We have 150 staff and offices in London, Singapore and Hong Kong. In our industry we have won twenty major awards in the last five years including the coveted Best Business Exhibition four times. Last year our twenty two events had over 5,000 exhibitors and attracted over 100,000 delegates.
- Averaging over 40% growth each year for the last six years (compared to an average of c.8% for the exhibition industry as a whole)
- From May 2012 to March 2015 when the business was involved in private equity transactions, the value of the business increased 400%, compared to the FTSE 100 which grew by 28% in the same timescale.
- The eighth annual Sunday Times International Track 200 ranks Britain’s mid-market private companies in order of fastest growing international sales. The sales growth was measured by the companies’ latest two years of accounts. CloserStill was ranked 100th with an compound annual growth rate(CAGR) of 42% over last two years, with international sales of just under £9 million, out of total sales of £36.5 million in 2016. The ranking makes CloserStill the fastest growing British exhibition organiser in international markets.
- The Financial Times FT1000 Index named CloserStill the fastest growing exhibition organiser in Europe, according to the FT1000 index report with revenue growth of 184% over the three years and a Compound Annual Growth Rate(CAGR) of 41.6%. CloserStill’s ranking is the highest of any exhibition organiser since the Sunday Times Fast Track series inception.
- Voted by the Association Exhibition Organisers members as the Most Respected Company in the exhibition Industry.
- Winners of over 30 major industry awards including Best Business Exhibition (x 6), Best Marketing (x6) and Best Sales (x3) in the last seven years.
Click here to view current vacancies.