The purpose of this new role is to help produce conference agendas covering the latest trends in the industry and featuring the top global industry thought leaders. You will be fluent in both German and English and will work on our German event portfolio, and support other European conference programmes.
- Work with the Editor, Conference Producers, Marketing Director, Event Director and the wider team to produce conference content for the German technology events and support speaker recruitment for the European event portfolio.
- Identify, recruit and build relationships with appropriate speakers through research and networking to achieve your target requirements.
- Research important industry topics and keep up to date with industry trends to ensure streams of content are relevant to our audience.
- Support the marketing and contents teams to develop relationships and identify influential industry associations and other possible partners.
- Liaise with key sponsors regarding the speakers they are providing as part of their packages and ensure required quality of these speakers.
- Provide a customer friendly support service for speakers to ensure the experience is as hassle free as possible for them pre-show, onsite and post-show, whilst ensuring the event team have all the relevant information required from the speaker.
- Oversee and manage speaker logistics onsite.
- Proof-reading and making necessary amendments to conference programmes on all printed literature and online materials (marketing brochures, show guides, timetable boards, postcards etc.)
- Monitor speaker budgets, including speaker fees and expenses.
What you will offer us:
- Fluency in both German and English (French preferable)
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deliver on time
- Good IT skills. You will be using content management systems, databases and email software
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – written and verbal
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Strong commercial acumen
- Ability to quickly understand a market and draw up list of appropriate speakers
- Ability to persuade senior execs to give up their time to attend our events as speakers
- Diplomatic skills to liaise with and where necessary get through gate keepers
- Ability to multi task
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Patient and calm under pressure
- Get on well with people from all walks of life (and the ability to network and make new friends quickly!)
- Flexibility to accommodate extended working hours as needed around key show times
- A fabulous sense of humour
What you can expect in return:
- The chance to hone your skills in all aspects of conference production and learn from others
- A genuine opportunity to develop your career, the company is growing very quickly
- A fair remuneration package, with performance related bonus
- A great place to work
We are searching for a graduate calibre who is looking for an opportunity to join a company that is conference and content led and invests in its brands. You will have had some previous speaker recruitment experience in a corporate environment. Knowledge of the technology industry would be an advantage
If you are interested in applying then please email your CV and covering letter.