Registration for Women’s Health Professional Care is now live
Women’s health has firmly taken centre stage in recent years due to the lack of quality advice around women specific healthcare issues and the barriers women face in accessing healthcare. This virtual event is an opportunity to refresh knowledge and gain insight into the latest thinking on improving women’s health service offering.
This is a FREE two-day online educational event for healthcare professionals working across primary and secondary care who are looking to reduce inequalities services and treatment for women.
At the Women’s Health Professional Care..
- Learn more about the new women’s health government strategy and how it applies to clinical work
- Gain valuable FREE CPD accredited learning to ensure clinical skills are up to date and access to the latest information on women’s health
- Hear from very established expert speakers who can share their knowledge on critical topics such as the menopause, PCOS, fertility issues, endometriosis and more
- Get information and advice from key groups, patient advocates and national bodies about delivering patient centred care, which properly reflects the needs of all women
- Find out how to establish better quality services and care pathways to properly support women with priority women’s health issues
Healthcare professionals can secure tickets online here.
About CloserStill Media
CloserStill Media, specialise in global professional events within the healthcare and technology markets. The healthcare portfolio includes some of the UK’s fastest-growing and award-winning events, such as Health Plus Care, The Clinical Pharmacy Congress, The Dentistry Show, The Pharmacy Show and Acute & General Medicine.
It is a market leading innovator. With its teams and international events, it has won multiple awards, including Best Marketer – five times in succession – Best Trade Exhibition, Best Launch Exhibition, and Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For – four years in series – among others.
CloserStill Media delivers unparalleled quality and relevant audiences for all its exhibitions, delivering NHS and private sector healthcare professionals from across occupational therapy, pharmacy, dentistry, primary and secondary care with more than £16m worth of free training.